The UFC 251 PPV is taking place this Saturday, July 11 from the UFC Fight Island in Abu Dhabi. Once again, there’s no crowd, so the PPV will sound a bit odd, compared to how UFC fights normally sound. And these are all international fighters this time around, since they are unable to travel to the US to fight.
UFC 251 is happening this Saturday, so how can you watch online without cable? Well, luckily we have you covered.
How can I watch UFC 251 without cable?
If you don’t have cable or subscribe to streaming TV, you can still watch UFC 251 in its entirety.
The early prelims and prelims are available on ESPN+. And you’ll be able to purchase the PPV through ESPN+ as well.
You can purchase the PPV for $64.99 through ESPN+. If you are not an ESPN+ subscriber, it’ll cost you $84.98. The $20 extra goes towards a year of ESPN+, which is actually much cheaper than what ESPN+ is normally for an entire year. So it’s a really good deal.
The PPV only includes the main card, which is five fights. The prelims and early prelims are all free, on ESPN+ and on ESPN.
What time does UFC 251 start?
UFC 251 will start with early prelims at 6PM ET on ESPN+ and ESPN. The prelims start at 8PM ET on ESPN+ and ESPN, with the main card (the actual PPV) starting at 10PM on ESPN+ – you can buy the PPV through ESPN+.
And here’s the full card
• Kamaru Usman (16-10) vs. Jorge Masvidal (35-13)
• Alexander Volkanovski (21-1) vs. Max Holloway (21-5)
• Peter Yan (14-1) vs. Jose Aldo (28-6)
• Jessica Andrade (20-7) vs. Rose Namajunas (9-4)
• Amanda Ribas (9-1) vs. Paige VanZant (8-4)
• Volkan Oezdemir (17-4) vs. Jiri Prochazka (26-3-1)
• Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (22-6) vs. Muslim Salikhov (16-2)
• Makwan Amirkhani (15-4) vs. Danny Henry (12-3)
• Leonardo Santos (17-4-1) vs. Roman Bogatov (10-0)
• Marcin Tybura (18-6) vs. Maxim Grishin (30-7-2)
• Raulian Paiva (19-3) vs. Zhalgas Zhamagulov (13-3)
• Karol Rosa (12-3) vs. Vanessa Melo (10-7)
• Martin Day (8-3) vs. Davey Grant (11-4)